WINDOWS - APPLE MAC - LINUX - SERVER 2008 - LINUX SERVER - SERVER - WORKSTATION - TABLET - LAPTOP - SOFTWARE - ACCOUNT - OFFICE - NETWORK - DATA RECOVERY - CONNECTION - VPN - WEB HOSTING - EMAIL HOSTING - SOFTWARE PROBLEM - VIRUS - MALWARE - WINDOWS PROBLEMS
THESE ARE A FEW OF THE AREA'S WE COVER
Business IT Service's
Choosing the correct IT Support company for your organisation can be quite a minefield with the amount of IT Support companys, IT Support Specialists and Hosted Cloud Providers out there. As a small business we pride our selves on creating a relationship with your Business(es), we work with you on a daily basis and provide a trusting service so you know we have your back . As with any business, when a IT / Technology crisis happens you need to get on the phone yell help and hear "ok, we will fix that issue" and hey presto it now works again.
For more about Hosted Cloud click here.
We are here to help keep your Business IT gears in motion.
Below are 3 type of maintenance support we offer:
Pay As You Go / Ad-Hoc
Or commanly called 'Break and fix' or 'On demand' - this business service does not have any contract for maintenance, is charged on the time used but has a lower priority than a 'Contract' based service.
- There are no monthly or yearly fee.
- You pay standard business rate, for what you use and when you use the service.
- Payable at time of completed work or monthly invoice.
Just pick up the phone, gice us a call and we will sort out your IT problems.
Block Of Hours
With this Managed Services IT Support. This contract consists of 5 different packages **see below**.
- Each package differs in the quantity of time, whether it is remote/telephone only or has part remote/part on site included.
- This contract is payable monthly, Quarterly or yearly.
- This type of IT Service Contract has a quick response rate.
Included: online backup and security software, again each level differs from the previous.
Managed IT Service Contract
- Each package listed can be tailored according to your company's needs.
- Each package listed is per PC or User.
- Hours listed are per year.
- Tin and Bronze packages a remote, Email and Telephone response only, if on site visit is required then call out a time based charge applies.
- Example: Network has stopped working so remote session cannot take place and telephone has failed to rectify the problem, when the engineer diagnoses the network switch faulty and replaces it. Time on site and parts used are chargeable.
- Silver, Gold and Platinum all have time on site included, so the above example would be under contract so the only charge would be the network switch.
- Platinum is primary aimed at the network server or a Computer of high work value.
Any combination can be tailored together.
Managed Services Package Types
|Package||Backup||Remote / Telephone / E-mail||On-Site||Security||Price|
|Silver||10Gb||12 hour||6 hours||Yes||contact|
|Gold||25Gb||36 hour||12 hour||Yes||contact|
|Platinum||100Gb||48 hour||26 hour||Yes||contact|
Additional security products can be bolted on to each package, you want Gold on 1 Computer but want additional security products. Contact us.