Welsh Hosting - Hosting website's and Email in the Vale from TL Systems
Tl Systems have been hosting websites and emails since early 2000's and are 100% based in Wales UK. We have a local number for all support calls and deal with all requests professionally. We host home owners with single page sites to large companies with a complicated and many pages deep websites. We provide many website options from WordPress, CMS made simple, Concrete5 and more.
We've recently launched a new website specifically for hosting websites and more, you can visit here: www.tlwebservices.co.uk
If you would like more information, please use the contact for below to ask any questions you may have. or alternatively contact us on 01446 747702
Website hosting Linux Hosted Server's No Bandwith Limitation Control panel Access Unlimited Sub Domains
E-mail hosting Unlimited Email Address Web mail Unlimited Auto Reponder
PTR Record SPF Record DKIM (optional) DMARC Record
Buying your domain name and getting e-mail up and running. Placing your website on-line and allowing search engines to find you.
We provide this cloud service. If you need help with your current hosting company of choice to get your site running or emails added to your computer, then no problem just contact us, we will be glad to help you out.
- Domain name - Is always rented. This is from 1 up to 10 years. www.tlsystems.co.uk & http://tlsystems.co.uk are a Domain name.
- Sub Domain - is a extension at the beginning, https://www.shop.tlsystems.co.uk & https://shop.tlsystems.co.uk are Sub Domains.
- E-mail Address - An E-mail would look like this - email@example.com being part of the Domain it runs for the same time length.
- Host or Hosting - Is where your Domain name lives and is also referred as a webserver.
- Website - Is a collection of text files, images, sounds, videos and when brought together create a flowing site where he user navigates from one page to another. A Website can be created manually where each page is written and code is added either by a special program, written in a text editor or created by from a CMS (See below)
- CMS - Stands for Content Management System and acts like a word processor. As you type and create pages by clicking icons, the CMS does all the Geeky programming work for you, this saves months/years of learning and grasping how code works. Concrete5, Wordpress, Joomla, CMSMS are just a few - These are free to download and use, all are exandable and theme based so you can just buy, create or pay someone to do this for you to create your own branding. For further information, click each one to read more, each CMS are running millions of web sites on the Internet.
So, you buy a domain name, it then needs to live on a webserver, then you put your website there for people to view.
- purchase of Domain name
- Hosting charges
- making of a Website
The cost of a Domain name is a 1 off cost for a set period of time and chosen when you pay for the Domain. The cost of Hosting is usually paid monthly, Quarterly or Yearly. Creating the site, this varies greatly, you can used a CMS or manually created.